Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation
The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (CMCCEF) was formed in 2015 as a separate 501 (c) 3 organization. The purpose of the CMCCEF is to support, enhance, and promote education and training programs that develop the skills, knowledge, and leadership of our local professionals and youth in order to advance the county's talent, entrepreneurial spirit, and economic growth.
The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation provides scholarship opportunity to students in Cape May County who themselves, or whose parents or guardians are employed by, or own a business that is a member of the Cape May County Chamber of Commerce.
2017 Cape May County High School Seniors represented by the Press of Atlantic City Young Leaders Program sponsored by the Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation. These students represented Lower Cape May Regional, Middle Township, Ocean City, Wildwood and Cape May County Technical High Schools.
Members of the CMCCEF Board of Trustees include:
- Doug Burke, President
- Amy Mahon, Vice President
- David Repici, Treasurer
- Issan Acosta, Secretary
- Laura Bishop
- Bill Davis
- Dillon Mullock
- Jim Ridgeway
- Dennis Roberts
- Barbara Tomalino
- Maura McMahon Primus, Past President
- Vicki Clark, Executive Director
The projects of the CMCCEF include:
- Scholarships for graduating High School Seniors in Cape May County.
- Leadership Cape May County - designed to develop informed, committed, and qualified business, community, and civic leaders for Cape May County.
- The Jersey Cape Experience - A program designed to positively heightening the customer experience for visitors to Cape May County through proactive training workshops.