Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation
The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (CMCCEF) was formed in 2015 as a separate 501 (c) 3 organization. The purpose of the CMCCEF is to support, enhance, and promote education and training programs that develop the skills, knowledge, and leadership of our local professionals and youth in order to advance the county's talent, entrepreneurial spirit, and economic growth.
At our 2019 "Fore" Education Golf Tournament Middle Township School Board Member Calvin Back was recognized for his contributions to education in Cape May County. (Pictured left to right: Jim Ridgway, Dennis Roberts, Calvin Back, Vicki Clark and Leon Costello)
Members of the CMCCEF Board of Trustees include:
- Amy Mahon, President
- David Repici, Treasurer
- Issan Acosta, Secretary
- Thomas Piratzky
- Laura Bishop
- Bill Davis
- Dillon Mullock
- Jim Ridgeway
- Dennis Roberts
- Barbara Tomalino
- Maura McMahon Primus, Past President
- Vicki Clark, Executive Director
The projects of the CMCCEF include:
- Scholarships for graduating High School Seniors in Cape May County.
- Leadership Cape May County - designed to develop informed, committed, and qualified business, community, and civic leaders for Cape May County.
- The Jersey Cape Experience - A program designed to positively heightening the customer experience for visitors to Cape May County through proactive training workshops.